• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bemeup

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I took the time to post earlier about stolen horses.

I noticed people have read it but no one has bothered to reply.

I am very disappointed with this board.

I posted desparately needing some advice.

Is this just some form of a chat/post board or what??????

V

Votan

No, this is not a chat room. If nobody answered, means none of those who read your post has the expertise in to give you instructive directive as what to do. Give it a little more time, some one who have the expertise will find your post and will answer.

HomeGuru

Bemeup said:
What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I took the time to post earlier about stolen horses.

I noticed people have read it but no one has bothered to reply.

I am very disappointed with this board.

I posted desparately needing some advice.

Is this just some form of a chat/post board or what??????

Response to My Little Pony: please be advised that this website BB forum is not operating like a 24 hour dry cleaning or a 30 minute pizza delivery service.
Patience is a virtue here.
Not every reader that views your post has answers for you. And there are times where an attorney needs to do some research before responding. If you want a response, just hold your horses. Oh yeah, you can't as they were stolen.

Did you read the user instructions and the terms and conditions of this website?

K

KeyLegal

I have not seen your earlier post. I am in MO, but quite familiar with Arkansas laws. If you wish to e-mail me directly with the full details of your situation, I will attempt to offer my suggestions.
[email protected]

K

KeyLegal

Wonder if he'll e-mail or reply by pony express?

Either way, I'll try to help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">