• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No warnings!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DGM

I have been working in a school district as a part time employee for the past 6 years. I have my teaching certificate and I work under the Title one program. I have no benefits or contract. I was told recently that I would not be invivted to work in this program next year,however I could get on the substitute teacher list. The reasons that they gave me for my dismissal were all trumpt up. In addition the school board must vote on my dismissal and they did not. I was never given any written or verbal warnings of any kind. I was never observed in the classroom. Do they have the right to release me without first notifying the school board, and without any warnings?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">