• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no will for Nevada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brooksie10

What is the name of your state? Nevada
My brother lived in Michigan until his death in 2004, he had a will in Michigan but it had no mention of the home our mother had left to my sister, late brother and myself. Would his name be taken off of the home the three of us were left by our mother and his daughters name added or would it need to be in just my sisters and my name. I have resided in the home for 6 years now and all property taxes have been paid for by myself, no siblings have helped with any taxes. :confused:

Dandy Don

Was your brother's will probated in Michigan?

Did your mother have a will that was probated?

There will now need to be a separate probate done in Nevada just for the purposes of handling this real estate matter now. A Nevada attorney can help you get this straightened out.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">