• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nobody ever offered to help..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justagirl

I was hoping there might be someone that has info on this topic. The situation is like this: My mother was arrested in a domestic abuse case as being the agressor. Even tho- she was brused, bleeding, was the person to run screaming for help from the house, and the person to finally call the police. Not to mention the man in this case is a 300lb. junkie/drunk (with a record) and my mom at her worst is a LOUD 140lb woman (with not even a parking ticket to her name). I just think the police delt with this situation poorly and there wasn't anyone who offered to help my mom. They never took a blood test from the guy, if they did, they would have found that he was drunk and on crank at the time. My mom is very hurt by the way she was not supported by the policemen that came to her so called "rescue". She had to pay 2500 bail to leave, when he left without paying a dollar the very next day and got options on "getting help" in the mail while my mom got nothing! She feels alone, betrayed and outraged at the way this was delt with. I am all she has backing her up and i am doing all I can to get more info, as we plan to get a lawyer and go over our options together. Justagirl~ [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">