• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non bio dad visitation rights denied after 2 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1Dad

Hi, I live in Florida. A 12th Judicial Circuit Judge has ruled that the custodial, biological mother of my non-biological son who, born during our marriage has my name, has the right to determine if visitation will take place or not, with no basis other than the custodial preference given to her by the judge. Even in spite of existing visitation orders signed by himself and my ex which have gone on for 2 years until 10 months ago when she decided to discontinue. I need to appeal this decision to the Florida Supreme Court because I know this is illegal. There are several other circumstances which favor my case but I would like to keep this short. Can you advise? I need a real good attorney also.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">