• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non-compliance with medical statement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Indiana. I feel I was forced to quit. Due to a medical condition I am required to take meal times at regular intervals and had provided such documentation from my doctor to my supervisor, yet most often this was not complied with. In addition I feel harrassed by my supervisor who would often treat me as if I were a child. Can I file for unemployment compensation? Do I have any legal recourse for their non-compliance and harrassment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential