• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non custodial rights when the child is hospitalized

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

I'm saying that the test should have never been performed in the first place due to an existing infection. The lab where my hair was sent states in their info page that hair with any kind of parasitic infection is not to be tested.
What is the fungus? And answer the question...Were you using?

Ducking and dodging to avoid answering that one question: Was she using? I think we have our answer all ready.
Wow with all due respect I must say this is not quite what I was expecting to come back to. I've already answered that question and I've already said that I did have a test come back positive but it was only after dad got everything he wanted. So yes after 13 years sobriety I had a slip because my son was taken from me and I felt like my whole world had just crumbled beneath my feet. As for ducking and dodging I told you guys I would be back and here I am. Like I said earlier I have to move from a 2 bedroom apartment to an upstairs one-bedroom apartment in 3 days and I have me and that's all.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
But you were using so it was not a false positive. You are an addict and are not clean.
I wish there were a "Totally Agree" button in addition to a "Like" button. Sometimes, clicking "Like" doesn't seem appropriate based on the subject matter...

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Wow with all due respect I must say this is not quite what I was expecting to come back to. I've already answered that question and I've already said that I did have a test come back positive but it was only after dad got everything he wanted. So yes after 13 years sobriety I had a slip because my son was taken from me and I felt like my whole world had just crumbled beneath my feet. As for ducking and dodging I told you guys I would be back and here I am. Like I said earlier I have to move from a 2 bedroom apartment to an upstairs one-bedroom apartment in 3 days and I have me and that's all.
So, you allegedly "slipped up" and used, because you were accused of using and lost custody?

You know, that doesn't sound plausible, especially after ducking the question repeatedly.

In order to have the strength to stay clean for 13 years, you have to be strong enough to admit that you are an addict, and take responsibility. It is NOT taking responsibility to say, "Well, I only tested positive once, but they shouldn't've tested me."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">