• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-profit Talent scouter, what i need

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fragilistick

What is the name of your state? CA

Hello,
I am the creator of soon to be a corporation. as of now i am a student attending a music school now! i started this business were it is non-profit how it works is due to recording label's not accepting uncolictated recordings only through a proper connection through agent,manager,scout, etc with an ongoing relationship with the company. we present the (Artist's) material to the A$r department and get these artist doors opened now since it is free to provide them all i ask is that upon receiving a contract with the connection that we provided them with our company name will be mentioned so that my company when indeed i get my degree i can then create a ongoing relationship with all the labels. NO Money at all Well Until i get my degree so lets say 9 months but i want the experience in searching for talent and getting what they want to acheive in this industry well i have connections and we are in talks now i am aware of all the contracts and soforth but i need to know since my company does not make money what liscensec contracts forms. etc i need Please Remember No Money is requested, all material is to present the clients only. Please help Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">