• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non profit wording to protect agaisnt liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orlandomike

Florida

Hi, i am looking to start a website that will connect children who get nothing for the holidays or birthdays with those who are willing to buy gifts for them.

Obviously this could be a magnet for a predator and I would take precautions to maintain anonymity, however, with little money to start this, I am looking for any free wording that I could use as a disclaimer when they become a member that would free me from any liability should the parties decide to meet up on their own.

Also, this is jsut a website, but I assume technically a non profit organization? What else do I need to know, what do I need to file and any other advice would be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">