• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non-us resident seeking lawyer for crimes commited by government agencies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

little crow

What is the name of your state? california PLEASE help me. I need to find out who i need to contact to file a lawsuit against certain U.S. government
agencies that have commited numerous crimes to me. I am NOT a citizen of the U.S. I have searched the web exhaustively to no avail. I need to know
what court to file in..while under the impression that I am a sleeping-cell terrorist, the u.s. government ( state and federal ) commited numerous crimes to me. After finding out I am not a terrorist, but proud of the U.S. they tried to recruit me to spy against the country in which i was born.Because of my decline, I am being harassed, tortured,there have been numerous attempts on my life . All my attempts to contact an attorney have been blocked by there agents, including the california superior court and federal bureau of investigation whom i was imprisoned by for requesting international court. How do I go about filing a lawsuit against the government of the united states ?( federal and state ) zamitch

HappyHusband

little crow said:
What is the name of your state? california PLEASE help me. I need to find out who i need to contact to file a lawsuit against certain U.S. government
agencies that have commited numerous crimes to me. I am NOT a citizen of the U.S. I have searched the web exhaustively to no avail. I need to know
what court to file in..while under the impression that I am a sleeping-cell terrorist, the u.s. government ( state and federal ) commited numerous crimes to me. After finding out I am not a terrorist, but proud of the U.S. they tried to recruit me to spy against the country in which i was born.Because of my decline, I am being harassed, tortured,there have been numerous attempts on my life . All my attempts to contact an attorney have been blocked by there agents, including the california superior court and federal bureau of investigation whom i was imprisoned by for requesting international court. How do I go about filing a lawsuit against the government of the united states ?( federal and state ) zamitch
I'm trying to reply, but they keep blocking my attempts!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">