• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not an abuser just have a bad habit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I know where you are going with this and am quite familiar with the once an addict always an addict mind set but I disagree. There can be an ex anything else but an addict? Ex cop, ex marine, ex spouse. I know there are othes who quit and never looked back. Thats gonna be me or is me. Dont believe me ? Just watch.
Oh boy. Being an addict isn't comparable to being a cop, marine, spouse. Don't be stupid.

Hatttrick

Oh boy. Being an addict isn't comparable to being a cop, marine, spouse. Don't be stupid.
No definitely not no where near the same thing. Just example of no longer being the person you once was. We are gonna have to change your name to Twister. Category Lame.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
No definitely not no where near the same thing. Just example of no longer being the person you once was. We are gonna have to change your name to Twister. Category Lame.
Oh no, silly boy. If I was going to twist, I'd have commented on your "bad habit" of hitting your wife, ;) Bye now.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I just wanted to know is there something I could do to lower or drop my charges.
No. There is nothing you can do to lower or drop your charges. There is nothing your wife can do that will lower or drop your charges. It is possible, but not definite, that a lawyer could do something to lower (probably not drop) your charges.

I hope that this is now clear to you.,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">