• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not being discharged from califona youth athority

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i am logged on in califona and would like to know how to go about pressing charges against the california youth corrections for releasing me without giving me a discharge of any kind.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential