• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not neglect, but minimal care

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1nner11

for the record: I read the sticky for newbies where I did notice rule number 10 about not hijacking, which I commented on. I did not notice any information or rule for using what I mistakenly thought was a common text, or for abreviated curse words for that matter.
All that said I am not a user of the letter * in person and see no issues with substituting what you all are telling me is permissible text.
If I am not finding another set of rules please let me know where to find them.
Thanks-
W1nner11

Last edited:

Zephyr

True about speculation. Now, the prices of a barrel of oil about almost $100.00 LESS than it was in July. Also, even though gas prices are under $2.00/gal, people are still NOT driving much because of the economy and people are freaked out whether or not they'll have a job at the end of the day. The economy tanking is a primary reason why gas prices have plummeted from their record highs in July -- people are simply not driving like they used to. Even now with gas prices under $2.00/gal (national average) -- they still are not driving much. People are freaked out about the economy and whether or not they'll have a job at the end of the day. Stocks have been slaughtered. Even the threats of OPEC cutting production have done absolutely NOTHING to stop the ongoing downfall of the price of gas.

The good thing is is that even when the economy picks up and the price of gas increases -- it won't skyrocket (it shouldn't!) to the levels we saw this summer because people have already altered their use of gas -- and still are -- even with prices at the pump today.

It's too bad that the price of basic goods that spiked because of fuel/energy costs months ago didn't go back down.
And once people made the changes to conserve fuel, even as goes down, it's silly to undo those changes, it's still saving money...like hubby 90 mile round trip to work...arranged a carpool...our gas bill is cut in half.....he's not going to tell them they can't ride with him any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">