• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not receiving child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Illinois. I have been divorced for 4 years and my ex is over $8,000 past due in child support. I need some advise on what I should do? I have tried working with the state's child support enforcement department, but haven't gotten much assistance. He has also failed to provide health insurance for my daughter, which was part of the divorce decree. I have provided health insurance for her at my own expense, is there any way i can get that money out of him too? Any one have any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential