• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not sure... need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state?NY

I have a question that I am not sure where to post. My best friend lives in NYC and is working for a small deli/grocery off the books. He is a citizen, but very uneducated and feels like he can't get a job unless it's with some scumbag like the one he works for. The man pays him 300 a week, and he works 6 days - 12 hours a day!!!!!!!!!! I want to help him, like report this guy or something, but I don't know how, and I don't want my friend to get into trouble?

Is there anything I can do. My friend is from Puerto Rico.. speaks english, but isn't really educated ... can anyone help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential