• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure what to do with this information..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?GA
My husband has custody of my step son. Mother lives in another state. A couple of weeks ago, we got DSL! What fun! :) I was doing some searches and came upon a CRAZY website that is my husbands ex's new husband. It gives LOTS of info about their lives. She works for a swingers club.. they are swingers. He talks about how they can have sex in front of 4000 people and it not bother them.. He talks about how he's tired of people picking up on his wife, that's why he has guns. He would not be afraid to use them if someone got in between him and her. How he's been shot at lots of times. He's had drug dealers after him because of his ex-wife. Pictures of the drug dealers house that lives across the street from them. They are in the "sex industry" He, been in porn, etc. There is much much more and some of this is being tame with how I'm describing it!

As it is now, my step-son goes and see's her about 2 times a year. Summer & Christmas. My husband and her have Joint legal with him having primary physical and he's got the final say in decision making.. After seeing this website, my husband is not comfortable with his son going up there.. I know that he's got to send or he'll be the one in trouble.. What are you opinions on what my husband should do with this info....
 


xKellyx

Member
Thats disgusting.

Look into and emergency home study of the mother. She might could get supervised visits or lose visitation completly. Definetly talk to a lawyer. Show them the site.

I'm so sorry for your stepson.
 

LdiJ

Senior Member
StepMomInGA said:
What is the name of your state?GA
My husband has custody of my step son. Mother lives in another state. A couple of weeks ago, we got DSL! What fun! :) I was doing some searches and came upon a CRAZY website that is my husbands ex's new husband. It gives LOTS of info about their lives. She works for a swingers club.. they are swingers. He talks about how they can have sex in front of 4000 people and it not bother them.. He talks about how he's tired of people picking up on his wife, that's why he has guns. He would not be afraid to use them if someone got in between him and her. How he's been shot at lots of times. He's had drug dealers after him because of his ex-wife. Pictures of the drug dealers house that lives across the street from them. They are in the "sex industry" He, been in porn, etc. There is much much more and some of this is being tame with how I'm describing it!

As it is now, my step-son goes and see's her about 2 times a year. Summer & Christmas. My husband and her have Joint legal with him having primary physical and he's got the final say in decision making.. After seeing this website, my husband is not comfortable with his son going up there.. I know that he's got to send or he'll be the one in trouble.. What are you opinions on what my husband should do with this info....
Well....the first thing that he should do is print absolutely all of it out. Then, he should get a consult with a local attorney and see what the attorney has to say.
 

LdiJ

Senior Member
BelizeBreeze said:
The information is not relevant to her visitation unless and until they have sex in front of him AND 4,000 people.
The guns and drug dealers being after him, however, might....as might some of the porn depending on its nature.
 

casa

Senior Member
StepMomInGA said:
What is the name of your state?GA
My husband has custody of my step son. Mother lives in another state. A couple of weeks ago, we got DSL! What fun! :) I was doing some searches and came upon a CRAZY website that is my husbands ex's new husband. It gives LOTS of info about their lives. She works for a swingers club.. they are swingers. He talks about how they can have sex in front of 4000 people and it not bother them.. He talks about how he's tired of people picking up on his wife, that's why he has guns. He would not be afraid to use them if someone got in between him and her. How he's been shot at lots of times. He's had drug dealers after him because of his ex-wife. Pictures of the drug dealers house that lives across the street from them. They are in the "sex industry" He, been in porn, etc. There is much much more and some of this is being tame with how I'm describing it!

As it is now, my step-son goes and see's her about 2 times a year. Summer & Christmas. My husband and her have Joint legal with him having primary physical and he's got the final say in decision making.. After seeing this website, my husband is not comfortable with his son going up there.. I know that he's got to send or he'll be the one in trouble.. What are you opinions on what my husband should do with this info....
You were searching swinger/sex sites?

He said he had drug dealers after him re; his X wife. Old news- and he's probably exaggerating to look 'cool'.
 
I wish we had the $$ to get a lawyer right now.. We get no child support from her.. It's not ordered. We tried to go through CSE, but In GA you have to prove that there was a change in circumstance, like give paycheck stubs etc. He could not do that.. At least now, we know the name of the club she works at.. We're afraid a judge is going to say, sorry, this is none of your business after we pay 3 grand to a lawyer.. We know that she takes her kids to a babysitters on the weekends so she can have her cake and eat it too!!
 
casa said:
You were searching swinger/sex sites?

He said he had drug dealers after him re; his X wife. Old news- and he's probably exaggerating to look 'cool'.

LOL! No, I wasn't searching those sites!! I put his name in google and up pops his site..

What about all of the other info?!? Would that hold any weight?
 

BelizeBreeze

Senior Member
LdiJ said:
The guns and drug dealers being after him, however, might....as might some of the porn depending on its nature.
The INFORMATION is not relevant to the mother's visitation.

DO you think I didn't choose my words VERY carfully?
 

LdiJ

Senior Member
StepMomInGA said:
I wish we had the $$ to get a lawyer right now.. We get no child support from her.. It's not ordered. We tried to go through CSE, but In GA you have to prove that there was a change in circumstance, like give paycheck stubs etc. He could not do that.. At least now, we know the name of the club she works at.. We're afraid a judge is going to say, sorry, this is none of your business after we pay 3 grand to a lawyer.. We know that she takes her kids to a babysitters on the weekends so she can have her cake and eat it too!!
That's one of the reasons why getting a consult with a couple of local attorneys might not be a bad idea. Some of them give free initial consults...or you might have to pay for 30 minutes of their time...but that would give your husband an idea of whether or not any of it would be taken seriously by a judge.

If they keep their lifestyle completely separate from their home life when the child is present. Then they are doing nothing wrong. However the violence/guns/drugs references might indicate that there is more going on with them than just a "swinging" lifestyle.
 

casa

Senior Member
StepMomInGA said:
LOL! No, I wasn't searching those sites!! I put his name in google and up pops his site..

What about all of the other info?!? Would that hold any weight?
The problem is you don't know what they are doing or what they are just saying. If your husband can prove she is doing drugs- or prove there is a current threat from drug dealers etc. then you could ask for supervised visitation. The problem with a website is lying isn't a crime (unfortunately) and you don't know what he's lying about or what he's telling the truth about.

It's not illegal to be swingers- so if the mother keeps that part of her life separate from her parenting...there isn't a lot you can do.

Re; babysitters. It's ridiculous the mother wastes what little time she has with the child~ BUT it's the mother's right to get a babysitter if/when she goes out. Unless you have evidence that the babysitter she chooses is unfit, then her getting a babysitter won't be relevant.
 

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">
Top