• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not sure?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? ohio hi, i have been a stay at home mom for 8 years now. my husband and i have decided we cant live together any more. i am recovering from a broken hip now and my question is if i was the one who first start to have an an affair, a little more thatn a year and a half ago, (a lot has happened in between since) but can i file and under what grounds? is it better for me to file? not sure i haven't seen anyone yet, but i am starting to look? help!!!!


Senior Member
Ohio is no fault divorce state. If both parties agree that you are not compatible then you simply file on those grounds You can file first, some say it makes a difference in custody, some say it doesn't make a difference.
Speedy recovery to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential