• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Notice of Appearance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sadsam

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I already had my 341 meeting (6/28). No creditors showed up. Trustee filed motion that there were no assets to be distributed. Yesterday on PACER a "Notice of Appearance" showed up, request of creditor pursuant to bankruptcy rule 2002(g). Of course my lawyer is gone for the weekend. Is this notice of appearance standard procedure? What is this "Notice of Appearance" rule 2002 (g)?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Ladynred

Yes, its pretty standard and no, there is nothing to worry about. The lawyer filed the notice so that all notices regarding your case get sent to the right place - their office.

sadsam

Ladynred-thank you!

Ladynred - thank you! I was worried that it was a preliminary notation to challenge my bankruptcy!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">