• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Notice to quit - Arkansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aflipp00

The state is Arkansas
I recieved a notice to quit since i was late on my rent which stated i had to vacate the property in ten days. I moved out after a few days and after moving out i recieved my paycheck and was able to pay everything i owed in rent. Well acouple days later the landlord called me and told me they cancelled the eviction because they recieved my rent. i already found a different place to live that i actually like more and is cheaper and close to my work, but am i now required to move back in since they cancelled the eviction or will i be considered breaking the lease (which i dont want to do because in my lease if we choose to break the lease we have to pay the rent for each month left in the lease up front and they take you to court to get it if you dont pay it and i have 6 months left on the lease so i cant wait that long or the place i want will be taken but i also dont have the 3,000+ it will cost to break the lease)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">