• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NY - Judgement Removal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have an outstanding judgement, which according to me and the attourney which filed the judgement agree is paid and has been for 2 years. The court is still recognizing it as unpaid and after a call to the attourney's office, He said he would send a notice to the court and to me indicating that it was satisfied and on which date it was satisfied (2 years ago). Can I dispute with the CRA's that this information is incorrect and get it removed??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential