• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NY state starting new insurance agency need help with understanding the agreement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I'm going to sign an agreement with insurance agency (wholesaler) joining his network and then I will become the broker (retail insurance agency) under him.
If you have questions now, then you will likely continue to have questions after signing.

You would do well to have an initial consult with a member of the NY bar. Or 3.

Litigator22

It’s a good thing you are neither cleric nor monk, oh jocular one.
Would that rule out a "Medieval Rodney Dangerfield"? "They wear those monastic robes when dining in the hopes of collecting crumbs."

Friar to Abbot: There's a fly in my soup!
Abbott to Friar: You should be so lucky. Gimme fifteen!

Anyway, I don't object to honest criticism as long as it isn't from a freind, an acquaintance, an ex-wife, or a stranger.

Last edited:

quincy

Would that rule out a "Medieval Rodney Dangerfield"? "They wear those monastic robes when dining in the hopes of collecting crumbs."...
With help from a fashion designer in Milan, Franciscan monks in the Third Order Regular in Assisi who wanted to update their look now have pockets in their robes. This makes it easier to collect not only crumbs but to secretly pocket a biscuit or two.

You as a medieval Rodney Dangerfield should be all set for midnight snacks. Now you just need a good routine. The one you preview here needs work. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">