• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

O/T Am I the only one w/format problems?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm getting the initial post with regular formatting, and then the next post is all wierd.

brisgirl825

stealth2 said:
I'm getting the initial post with regular formatting, and then the next post is all wierd.
I am having the same problem as well. I can't post unless I quote and the second post of every thread is formatted oddly.

Rushia

stealth2 said:
I'm having the same problem. I have to figure out who responded by the signature line. If they don't have one I have to pray that someone quoted them.

Whyte Noise

I can post without having to quote, but yeah.... the second post in this thread is without outlines or anything like that and is off center.

Although, it looks normal below this box I'm typing in now. IOW, just like it is supposed to when you reply to a message.

BelizeBreeze

MissouriGal said:
Bird bird bird.... the bird is the word...

(those old enough will get the reference. :p )
ahhhh 'Surfin' Bird' by the Ramones
Originally performed by the Trashmen.

And shut the hell up, YES, I'm having a birthday next week. :mad:

brisgirl825

BelizeBreeze said:
ahhhh 'Surfin' Bird' by the Ramones
Originally performed by the Trashmen.

And shut the hell up, YES, I'm having a birthday next week. :mad:
I've never heard of the Ramones or the Trashmen. Is this music part of the "oldies" genre? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">