• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Obtain Permanent residency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have a friend that is a pharmacist in one of the carribean islands. She is now in MA. and seeking information on how to obtain sponorship to stay in the country legally. How can she go about this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential