• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Office Lift Elevator Accidental Death case of semi govt employee.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

subhashini

We belong to Chhattisgarh. My dad passed in 2017 by major almost 99% body damaged while he was in office premises elevator and died in hospital within 3 hour.Police FIR done, zero investigation, no one behind jail,My dad whole 1 year service was left.one case submitted in district court this year after almost 2 year but not seen any legal progress.my dad was a teacher in Chhattisgarh state electricity board mandal. This school run by this govt hub.Its a Chhattisgarh major power plant company.we want justice .please suggest legal path to handle the case correctly as we are a very low middle class family.

adjusterjack

Condolences.

No, you don't want justice, you want money as compensation for the death of your father if there was negligence involved. That's how it works. And for that you'll need whatever the equivalent is in India of a personal injury/wrongful death lawyer.

Even very low middle class families can at least talk to attorneys and find out the cost and whether they work on contingency where they only get paid if they win.

That's about all anybody here can tell you because this site is concerned with US law.

quincy

We belong to Chhattisgarh. My dad passed in 2017 by major almost 99% body damaged while he was in office premises elevator and died in hospital within 3 hour.Police FIR done, zero investigation, no one behind jail,My dad whole 1 year service was left.one case submitted in district court this year after almost 2 year but not seen any legal progress.my dad was a teacher in Chhattisgarh state electricity board mandal. This school run by this govt hub.Its a Chhattisgarh major power plant company.we want justice .please suggest legal path to handle the case correctly as we are a very low middle class family.
Thank you for providing your state name, subhashini.

I am afraid that FreeAdvice limits itself to legal concerns in U.S. states and not in the states of India. You will need to seek legal assistance in your part of the world.

Sorry. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">