• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

oh well

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chrissym

:( :confused: What is the name of your state?texas
guess im not really gonna find anyone here in this forum to just give me some advice, didnt ask for you to be my attorney just a little help is all i need point me in the right direction.. but i guess not.. i guess ya'll just cant be serious in my situation, thats ok, cuz ugly is what ugly does.. thanks anyways for i guess what ya'll would call wasted time..
chrissy :(

Veronica1228

chrissym said:
guess im not really gonna find anyone here in this forum to just give me some advice, didnt ask for you to be my attorney just a little help is all i need point me in the right direction.. but i guess not.. i guess ya'll just cant be serious in my situation, thats ok, cuz ugly is what ugly does.. thanks anyways for i guess what ya'll would call wasted time..
Are you on too many meds or not enough? Everyone has tried to help you and also tried to tell you the correct way to post to this site. I don't understand why you're just not getting it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chrissym said:

My response:

Good-bye.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Okay, now I am pretty damned annoyed. You've been asked very nicely several times to use the reply button and keep it to a single thread so that we CAN help you. The responses you've gotten are LEGALLY correct. THAT is what this site is for. Like it or not. If not - go pay a lawyer to tell you the same thing.

I'm starting to feel some sympathy for your b/f.

AHA

I guess it would be a total waste to ask the OP to close all her million threads, since she doesn't know how to read much less understand plain english....... :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Chrissy is obviously too stupid to realize that we're responding to her under her original post in this thread, and how to do it. Putting two and two together was not in her educational curriculum.

USE THE "POST REPLY" BUTTON IDIOT STICK!!

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well, I think I'm ready to go back to being a b*tch. This kinder, gentler stealth is just too much work and too freakin' aggravating. :mad: Hopefully Mary will understand.

Veronica1228

stealth2 said:
Well, I think I'm ready to go back to being a b*tch. This kinder, gentler stealth is just too much work and too freakin' aggravating. :mad: Hopefully Mary will understand.
Ha-ha! I decided the same thing last night. I was trying to be very nice and not insulting, but these people just make it too darn hard. The old Veronica is back!

chrissym

got it...

sorry i didnt know i was suppose to click on the dam**d arrow ive been clicking on the number of replies for myself.. give me a break i apologize sheesh... so did i do it right this time or what
chrissy

BelizeBreeze

stealth2 said:
FINALLY!

It's about damn time you've joined the 'dark side'.

Now that we have you and CB, all that's LEFT is BETH :D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
chrissym said:
sorry i didnt know i was suppose to click on the dam**d arrow ive been clicking on the number of replies for myself.. give me a break i apologize sheesh... so did i do it right this time or what
chrissy
Oh for Christ's sake - it was only explained to you several times. It is NOT that hard. But yes, you did finally do it right.

As for a comment on one of your other threads:

i never intended for ya'll to give me free legal advice
What the freakin' hell did you think a site that has "THE LEADING LEGAL ADVICE SITE FOR CONSUMERS" in its banner was going to offer?

Now - please take your questions back to your original thread.

Last edited:

chrissym

by the way

i apologized, and i am not an idiot nor am i a moron, i am not computer literate like maybe you might be.. and ive never been in a forum before so cut me a little slack. dont have to insult me i get enough of that crap at home from the guy whom thinks hes a man.. so please keep your insults to yourself.. im learning how to do the forum thing and reply.. where i was going was not a reply button but im on track now :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chrissym said:
chrissy

My response:

You REALLY ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ALIVE!!!

We've been telling you, time after time, to click on the "POST REPLY" button at the bottom of the thread IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR DAMN THREADS.

You must live in a single-wide trailer. You're just too damn stupid!!

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
chrissym said:
i apologized, and i am not an idiot nor am i a moron, i am not computer literate like maybe you might be.. and ive never been in a forum before so cut me a little slack. dont have to insult me i get enough of that crap at home from the guy whom thinks hes a man.. so please keep your insults to yourself.. im learning how to do the forum thing and reply.. where i was going was not a reply button but im on track now :eek:
Then ASK instead of being insulting yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">