• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ohio.. internet rights violation by civilian???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

milady6382

I'm in Ohio, and to make a long story short.. someone took my picture off of my profile on a free chatting service and claimed it to be his/her own with a profile name of "f**k_my_wet_pussy" without the asterics!! I don't even know what kind of messages he/she's been sending to males on the internet.It is completely gross, and other than me being appauled is there anything I can do legally?? can this person be held accountable for putting my picture with such a gross profile completely without my permission?? I'm completely confused about my rights in this area. Please help!
Thank you in advance.

T

Third Party

Contact the people who are hosting it and demand that it be removed.

milady6382

well....

I would do that, but she doesn't have it posted in the profile... when asked for a pic she sends the pic of me!! but she doesn't have it actually on her profile... so I don't know what to do... I'm already researching it with a few friends.. meaning that I have male friends on the internet that are asking her for a pic.. but I don't know what I'll be able to do with the results..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">