• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ohio machine programming taxable?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TSkidmore

I may be in the wrong thread and am new to the forum but here we go. I have a sole proprietor buisness and i have 3 current jobs. One job is to modify and excel sheet to communicate with a PLC machine to save data. The second job is to modify existing machine PLC programming. The third job is to create custom computer software to collect data from a machine. Are these services taxable?

LdiJ

I may be in the wrong thread and am new to the forum but here we go. I have a sole proprietor buisness and i have 3 current jobs. One job is to modify and excel sheet to communicate with a PLC machine to save data. The second job is to modify existing machine PLC programming. The third job is to create custom computer software to collect data from a machine. Are these services taxable?
Do you mean do you have to pay income tax on the earnings, or are you asking if you have to collect sales tax from your customers? If its the latter, we need t know what state you are in. The law varies by state for sales tax.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">