• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ohio mobile home park rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

I would start with what they are intending when using them term “boxed” or at least, if you do understand,what they mean, explain it to us

It just isn’t making sense to me.

I would start with what they are intending when using them term “boxed” or at least, if you do understand,what they mean, explain it to us

It just isn’t making sense to me.
This has been answered. IF you would of actually read my question, you would of seen thier use of " Boxed" in the lease is not the right word, you WOULD OF READ that found " Through the Wall".

justalayman

This has been answered. IF you would of actually read my question, you would of seen thier use of " Boxed" in the lease is not the right word, you WOULD OF READ that found " Through the Wall".
Chill out dude. You never explained what you are referring to as boxed. I can guess what you might mean but if you mean simply that all through the wall units do not extend outside of the wall and it’s the side vents or part of the unit hanging outside that you’re speaking of, you would be wrong. There are units designed to be installed through the wall that are virtually identical to window units, side vents and all

Now, if you’re referring to what is called a ptac where in most modern models all that is exposed on the exterior is a grill, well, the error is yours. You have shown yourself to be beyond help. You don’t want to answer questions when asked and you are extremely rude.

Best of luck to ya (nah, not really. ).

Btw: my mind does know the subject. In fact when I want to be involved with the subject I get my little set of gages, my vacuum pump, my scale, and torch, and go to installing the damn things.

But hey, since I don’t know a thing about the subject, you go on your merry way without my input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">