• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ohio workman'scompersation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beh1

the insurance company for worker's comp. did not approve,shot injections for the pain in my back. my doctor appeal the rule from worker's comp. what are the steps i should take for a settlement from ohio worker's compersation.

B

beh1

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beh1:
the insurance company for worker's comp. did not approve,shot injections for the pain in my back. my doctor appeal the rule from worker's comp. what are the steps i should take for a settlement from ohio worker's compersation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A

Attorney_Replogle

Workers' Compensation is not an easy area of law to learn, especially if you are your own client. Since in California Workers' Compensation attorneys are limited by state law to no more than 12.5% of any recovery or settlement, I highly urge you to talk with an attorney near you today!!! It is in your best interests to do this immediately. You can find one at attorneypages.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">