• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ok...thats it...i'm forever hooked!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

ga_mom

What is the name of your state? ga

Just wanted to say that you guys are great!!!! I love this place, where else can you go to get so much drama and great advise...
My only wish is that one day I may be able to help another with grest advise and some wisdom that I have gain throught out my live experiences.........:D ;) :p

Grace_Adler

Welcome! Stick around but be careful, we've got some live ones here..LOL. :D You're right, lots of advice, some good and some comments uncalled for. Lots of entertainment and comedy too. Glad to have you here!

Hey guys! We got another one hooked!!! :D

N

njmom

YAY!!!

We can never have too many addicts....LOL....WELCOME!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Well, okay, she's welcome here . . .

But, just as long as she's not one of them goddamned stepmothers who insist on having "legal rights" that are nonexistent.

But, the minute I read something from her about screwing over a natural mother, out she goes!

IAAL

Last edited:
C

craftymom

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Well, okay, she's welcome here . . .

But, just as long as she's not one of them goddamned stepmothers who insist on having "legal rights" that are nonexistent.

But, the minute I read something from her about screwing over a natural mother, out she goes!

IAAL

Uh-oh! Looks like IAAL is getting ready to roll in the "step-mom seeking howitzer" again.

For all the step-mom's that still believe they have rights, I advise you to be very careful about what you say in the next week.

For all you step-mom's that "get it" about your role as step-mom,

DUCK!!!!

Last edited:
C

craftymom

ga_mom said:

where else can you go to get so much drama and great advise...

Tell me about it! I have no television in my home, so whatever time I would spend in front of tv, seems to be getting spent here, and on SSSS :)

I just love that everybody here interacts with advise based on legal knowledge, and also personal experience. And when folks "get into it", well, let's just say things get really interesting. ;)

G

ga_mom

IAAL......let the games begin!

hello darlin..(IAAL),

first and foremost, I am not a "step".

Now don't get me wrong, some of the "steps" out here are great, but I will promise you this, I REFUSE to let my exs new "flame" of the month start in on me with all of the "I have rights too" bull****. It has been made very clear to ALL of the "flames" that I will proceed to stomp a mudd hole in their natural born ass IF they decide to cross that line! Now with that said, I am happy that there are "steps" out there that would whole heartedly love to be involved in their stepchildrens lives, and more power to them!!!
BUT there are those that THINK they own the world and THINK the can preach to whomever (that may listen) and demand to be the "topdog" in regards to the raising of their step children and that is the type of "steps" that I WILL NOT deal with and have nothing for!!!
:D

Whyte Noise

*inhales deeply* Ahhhhhhhh... nothing like the smell of southernisms early in the morning to take care of homesickness! (Born and raised in southwest Ga. Only been "transplanted" for 7 months. :D ) But, ga_mom, you forgot to say, "and walk it dry." LoL ;) :p

G

ga_mom

MissouriGal said:
*inhales deeply* Ahhhhhhhh... nothing like the smell of southernisms early in the morning to take care of homesickness! (Born and raised in southwest Ga. Only been "transplanted" for 7 months. :D ) But, ga_mom, you forgot to say, "and walk it dry." LoL ;) :p

AH HA! I LOVE IT.....Nothing like being southern raised with the redneck style to boot!!!! :D

A

ahutchGA

Another one from GA...

You also forgot to say:
1)"Down yonder by the crick"

2) "Fixing to"

3) "Reckon?"

Hope this helps, MissouriGal!

:)

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

LOL

Had my very first run in with the step mom. I don't know what she was thinking. She was being a very good step mom until she tried to tell my son, my ex husband, and me where my son would be going to school. I put a stop to it real quick and now things are back to normal. I hope I don't have to keep smacking her around every few months. Hopefully she only made this mistake because she's new to the sisterhood LOL :p

Bre's_mom

Welcome aboard. This is a great site. I love the people on here(at least most:p ) So have fun, and enjoy all the stuff that gos on in here...:p :D ;)

Grace_Adler

IAAL, You ain't got no sense! (Now that, I got from da hood since I was kid)

Y'all also forgot: "fittin" and I ain't "studdin" (insert him, her, it, whatever is fitting) "studdin" should actually be "studying". "Studying" is also what I learned from da hood when I was a kid. LOL!

C

craftymom

How about "up-under"? As in " It's up-under the porch "

As a "Yankee", I've never been able to figure out how something can be both up and under at the same time. And yet, I use the phrase myself. Picked it up when hubby was stationed in the South.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I use that phrase all the time and never really thought about it until you pointed it out. hmmm up-under..I guess it really doesn't make sense. Another one I try not to use in public here in Indiana is holler. I've said it before and received strange looks. I guess they don't have hollers here....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">