• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old Accident/Medical Expenses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?TX

I had a vehicle accident in 2001. I was rear ended and went to a chyropractor for a year. I seemed to feel better and was released by the chyropractor, but now my back is giving me problems again.

Unfortunately I signed a release to the insurance company.

Is there anything I can do or am I on my own for medical expenses this time around?


Junior Member
States have time limits as to filing law suits. I'm sure your time has run out. If you signed a release for the insurance company then you would have to use your own health insurance. I'm sorry to say our laws don't protect those that are actually hurt in MVA very well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential