• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old/Dead threads

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

It seems that the spammers like to visit this site very late at night/very early in the morning and necropost. Remember to check the date on the threads you post to. ;)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I think we've all fallen into that trap on occasion.

But just the last week or so there's been someone going around opening threads from as early as 2005. There's been a LOT more than usual.

Just Blue

I think we've all fallen into that trap on occasion.

But just the last week or so there's been someone going around opening threads from as early as 2005. There's been a LOT more than usual.
Yes, there has been quite a bit. And several regular members have been responding to them...I just wanted to remind everyone to check the dates. :)

I wish I had the power of the cornfield here.
Back in the early 80's I was friends with Eddie Richardson, and this was about the same time that graffiti was starting to be sprayed on anything that was standing still in London. Someone decided to spray one of Eddies properties, and when they caught the miscreant he was discouraged by placing his hands on the curb and tapping them lightly with a sledgehammer until they made a squelching sound.
No more graffiti ever again, so this may also be a good remedy for hackers and such like.
I miss the old days and old ways. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">