• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old felony charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was convicted of possesion with intent with LSD back in 94. I paid my fines and did community service with early release for good behavior. I have always had a steady job. But now I am living in Oregon, I was convicted in California. Can I get it reduced here or do I have to go back to Cali to do it? Also want to travel, is that even possible???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential