• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old Parking Garage Bill/xylene is a jerk

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state? VA
Isn't there some legal code whereby a business is responsible for providing invoice and/or preventing unauthorized use of their service?? what are my rights?
It must be your lucky day. As it turns out, VA is one of the 4 states participating in the Freedom Of Oppressive Laws program which just may provide you with a loophole. Of course, you'll need to prove that you qualify for FOOL protection. Can you? (You'll need certified documents). Let us know where you stand on that and we can advise further.

Good luck!

patsearch

You are Guilty Thanks for the reply. I'll look into that. Even though I have the feeling you're joking and actually calling me a fool. In which case, I am.

Belize Breeze You were not so helpful. thanks though!

Mister Darcy Xylene could have easily put aside her own 'Pride' and her 'Prejudice' against new posters when she responded to my misplaced posting. Go read more austen and stay away from my threads. thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">