• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One night stand threats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sandman69

I had an affair with a woman 35 days ago, she sent me a video of an ultrasound with a very audible heartbeat? It was LOUD! She says she is pregnant and keeping it and going to tell my wife. When I ask for more proof she says she’ll send me a pic of a pregnancy test. I insist I be there, she is now threatening to post this up on social media and call my family if I don’t leave her alone about getting the test done. Can I do anything here?

Just Blue

I had an affair with a woman 35 days ago, she sent me a video of an ultrasound with a very audible heartbeat? It was LOUD! She says she is pregnant and keeping it and going to tell my wife. When I ask for more proof she says she’ll send me a pic of a pregnancy test. I insist I be there, she is now threatening to post this up on social media and call my family if I don’t leave her alone about getting the test done. Can I do anything here?
U.S. Law Only. What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
No. YOu can't do anything. she can post HER pregnancy test to social media. You have no rights. You better let your wife know that you are an adulterer who may have exposed her to STDs. That is you give a flying fig about being somewhat of a decent human being. Of course all that comes through in your post is your selfishness and patheticness on being an adulterer.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Yes, keep it zipped.

Oh, you mean is there anything you can do to stop her from revealing your affair? No, there's nothing you can do about that.

Sandman69

35 days ago and she is claiming you can hear a heartbeat?

Do a bit of research dude

And don’t cheat on your wife if you don’t want to risk your wife finding out.
I know. But yeah she sent me a video of a sonogram and the heart beat is loud! That can’t be right

Just Blue

I know. But yeah she sent me a video of a sonogram and the heart beat is loud! That can’t be right
Doesn't matter. When the baby is born she will likely name you as the father when she seeks child support. You had better show up and request a DNA test. Better come clean with your wife now as she WILL find out. Hope your one night stand was worth the devastated hurt your wife is going to feel.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
35 days is only about a week off. So, yeah, you'd best plan on needing to request a DNA test and your wife finding out.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
1) This has nothing to do with domestic violence or abuse.
2) You still haven't told us what state this is.
3) Keep away from the woman and insist on a paternity test before establishing paternity. (<-- This is done after the child is born.)

If you are the father, your wife will eventually find out.
And your wife will eventually find out you're a cheater because, well, you're a cheater.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Here's the thing: chances are she's just scamming you. But that won't matter when your wife finds out. Try to be a decent human and tell your wife. Don't let her find out via social media.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">