• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



mMy daughter was sexually molested while in foster care in N.J. Since then we moved to Florida as did the foster mom and kids, one of them was molested as well. My daughter has said that the wife knew something was going on but did nothing because she was too afraid to say or do anything. She did say to a HRS worker that she nothing but the second time told that she thought something may have been going on but was to afraid to say something. Then she tells me that maybe i should go after the state of N.J. because when they did the background checks they missed two prior inquiries of sexual abuse on her husband. She said one was a neighbors son and she was home when the police came and picked him up. she said the officer knew and joked with him.She also said that something was wrong because they had no record of the arrest. This was years later after they shut the police dept down and the state police took over. is there anything can do against this woman as my daughter said he is sick but what is her problem for not speaking uo for a 3 and 9 year old. We had moved to Florida and was here a couple of years whe she told me this and I called it in and the did a vedio taping and sent to N.J. and nothing happen to him. Someone told me that I was out of State and nothing would get done unless the FBI could be involved. I just found out some of this and would like to go after the wife this would help my daughter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential