• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

or equipment failure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debbie04

What is the name of your state? Alabama

My insurance company has a list of approved hospitols. I went to the hospitol for a heart ablation procedure. During the procedure, the heart monitors and equipment for the procedure failed. My Doctor spent alot of time repairing equipment to get through the attempted procedure. Since She did not have qualified staff to assist her and the equipment failed. She was not able to perform the procedure. This caused additional problems with my heart. A code was called. Medicine had to be administered to control my heart rate. I was in danger of having a heart attack. My doctor and I were lead to believe that this hospitol had the equipment and staff to assist her in performing this procedure. Who is liable and how can I keep this from happening to someone else? My concern is someone could possibly die if changes are not made.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">