• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ortho

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Texas
My decree states specifically "orthodontics". My son got his braces Nov. 2004. I carry the insurance. The dentist's office has allowed me to pay my 1/2 of the payment each month which I have. This month is my last payment. However, my ex has only made 4 of his 1/2 payments. The AG's office is starting a court case for arrears and says I will be served. They do address unpaid medical in these cases. My question is, would his owing the dentist be considered unpaid medical or would I actually have to pay the dentist his 1/2 so that he owes me? I really don't have the money to pay his 1/2 too. Will they address it as unpaid medical if it's the dentist that he owes I guess is what I'm asking?? Thanks.

seniorjudge

Q: Will they address it as unpaid medical if it's the dentist that he owes I guess is what I'm asking?

A: Yes. An unpaid medical bill is an unpaid medical bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">