• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Orthodontics in Florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Carmen05

I don't even know where to start. Long story short. I know I'm responsible to find out if the Ortho I chose was in or out of network. When we first did the consultation I told her I needed to find out for sure, for sure if she was in network. She asked me to stay put and she would find out. Absolutely in network since she has patients in another office that work at the same place with the same plan. Ok, that worked for me. the nightmare begins! Come to find out not in network, they claim they have tried credentialing, when I contacted the dental Insurance, Ortho has not applied & not within network.

So it looks like I'm stuck with the whole bill, they have not accepted any payment from me. Initially said they would charge the insurance and me when patient insurance starts. So I started work early, which I realize now I should not have. I did sign a contract, the scheduled amount is is correct.

Been trying for weeks to talk to someone and have not, now its time to show up at the office.

Do I have a leg to stand on? I now want out of this and only the Ortho can remove the braces or brackets, not sure if brackets/braces mean the same thing.

Any suggestions?

ecmst12

If you started treatment before your insurance became effective, then it's not going to be covered regardless of network.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">