• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT/ Update on YAG

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairisfair

What is the name of your state? Arizona but who cares

Wonderful news from YAG this morning!!! I know that everyone has been incredibly worried about him, and since he SAID I can share, I am going to....

Hi Stranger!

Have no fear, I am back among the living. Just had my second (and hopefully last) surgery two weeks ago and have been home about a week. Really, really kicked my ass - 14" scar and I lost over 20# in 10 days but everything turned out well. Although I still need to be checked for a few years, I am now officially cancer-free :)

That said, I am still only sleeping about 2 hours a night so coupled with the weight loss, I have the energy of a gnat. Doc said he won't clear me to resume working until at least 5 more weeks, maybe 6.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">