• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Our Family Wizard Question about Backloging

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StellaD

CA
My question is: We have a child custody order and parenting plan in place. I started using Family Wizard right away and he refused because he was not following the set schedule and followed it less and less as time went on. I was in a way ok with it because I got to be with her more time and rarely had to have any contact with him. Now we might have to go to court and Id like to input all the records I’ve been keeping into the OFW. I have almost every weekend detailed in my own personal calendar including attached texts, emails and even photos. It’s just not in the Wizard. Is it ok to just input everything at once like that? I saw that you cannot put in the parenting schedule for the past only for the future. Would it be acceptable if I just added it these events on to the calendar as a journal entry? What’s your advice in this situation? How does a judge look at something like this? I thought it would be better to transfer it over there in some way instead of bringing my own papers to court if need be. Thank you so much for any help you can offer.

StellaD

The judge is going to want documents that can be place in the case file.

Do what you want with the software but make sure you print out whatever you want to submit to the court.
Yes of course. I understand that. I have must have both. But is it a plus to have in OFW for court. Will it matter to the judge that I took the time to do it?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Because he’s threatening court. And also because at this moment I stopped all visitation until he fixes him self or the situation we’re in
You can't just stop all visitation. WHO do you think you are? You follow the court order. Regardless of whether he is. If he isn't, you file a modification. But you need to follow the court order.

StellaD

So you suggest I force her to go against her will? I have offered him to come here and spend as much time with her as he wants. I have offered therapy together to fix it or court.

StellaD

You can't just stop all visitation. WHO do you think you are? You follow the court order. Regardless of whether he is. If he isn't, you file a modification. But you need to follow the court order.
Who do you think you are? I have followed Order for 4 years and because he has NOT my daughter is damaged forever!!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So you suggest I force her to go against her will? I have offered him to come here and spend as much time with her as he wants. I have offered therapy together to fix it or court.
Yes. A child doesn't get to make such decisions. Would you allow her to not go to school? Or the doctor? Or the dentist. There is a reason adults are parents and children are..... children.
Who do you think you are? I have followed Order for 4 years and because he has NOT my daughter is damaged forever!!!
Ohiogal is an attorney & GAL. It would behoove you to listen when she posts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">