• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Over Charge on Property Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

woode

What is the name of your state?
I live in the state of Texas.
I did not realize that my insurance company has charged me for the wrong square footage on my Mothers home for the last 10 years. Shouldnt I get a refund for the overcharge?

JETX

woode said:
I did not realize that my insurance company has charged me for the wrong square footage on my Mothers home for the last 10 years. Shouldnt I get a refund for the overcharge?
*** No. And even if there were the right to refund.... it would be your mothers, not yours.

Curious though.... what did her insurance company say when contacted about your claim for a refund??

woode

Refund on overcharge

My Mother has passed away and left me the house. No they did not mention any refund. Just that the square foot charged was incorrect.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">