• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Over payment while in the military??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? IL

My boyfriend was ordered to pay 500 a month for child support of his daughter who he has joint custody but the grandparents of the exwife has guardianship. At that time, he was only making 900 a month. This situation happened just before he went into the army. His income only increased 200 dollars a month during that time. He was forced to live on about 600 dollars a month while in the military. Is this even legal for the judge to order this much??????? What can he do to have the case be moved to the county where he is now????? what can he even do to get credit if he over paid??? We dont have money for a lawyer. NEEEEEEEEDDD HELP........the grandparents will not let him see his daugther even when its court ordered for him to have her every weekend....and they refuse to let him talk to her over the phone when that is court ordered. The cops of that town wont even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential