• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Overpaid property tax for 6 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? TENN. Our property was recently surveyed. The deed showed that we had 1.3 acres. For 6 years, we have paid taxes on 2.5 acres. Can we get a refund?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential