• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Overpayment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trealliyah

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Pennsylvania/ I was overpaid $1800 in 2004-2005 and got laid off so they will take my checks until debt is paid which is fine. but then they want to pentalize me 6 weeks worth of checks as a penalty period. I am a construction worker so unemployment is apart of my income. I am a single father of 2 and i wont be able to handle the 6 weeks worth of penalty checks. is their anything that i can do to help my situation out. IN NEED OF FAST HELP! Mike

Hot Topic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Pennsylvania/ I was overpaid $1800 in 2004-2005 and got laid off so they will take my checks until debt is paid which is fine. but then they want to pentalize me 6 weeks worth of checks as a penalty period. I am a construction worker so unemployment is apart of my income. I am a single father of 2 and i wont be able to handle the 6 weeks worth of penalty checks. is their anything that i can do to help my situation out. IN NEED OF FAST HELP! Mike
Who is "they?"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">