• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Overpayment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bgray5012

Hello, I live in Sacramento, Ca. I'm currently going to a DUI school. They have never sent me regular invoices stating my account payments and debts. So I just paid 100 a month which was required. I found out recently I over paid by asking them what my balance was since I never receive anything in the mail. They informed me that I did over pay and that they will not pay me back my money untill I finish the program. Two months away. Is this legal?

Last edited:

E

Edgar 1776

be cool, stay in DUI school, and you will get your money back.

quincy

Hello, I live in Sacramento, Ca. I'm currently going to a DUI school. They have never sent me regular invoices stating my account payments and debts. So I just paid 100 a month which was required. I found out recently I over paid by asking them what my balance was since I never receive anything in the mail. They informed me that I did over pay and that they will not pay me back my money untill I finish the program. Two months away. Is this legal?
By how much did you overpay?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">