• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

overseas visitaion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My husband and I are stationed in Germany. His daughter lives in Texas. We have tried to get her to visit by paying for the flight over. But her mother (my husband ex-wife) refuses. She wants one of use to fly back to Texas to pick up my stepdaughter who is 14 years and then fly back with her. We can not afford this nor be able to take the time off. The divorce degress states my husband has every other summer. We have not had her since the summer of '98. How can we make his ex-wife abide by the divorce papers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential