• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pa child custody/abuse in home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in pa. my botfriend and i have lived together 5 1/2 years and have a 4 year old son. my b/f has a history of abuse. i still have scars from him. i plan on leaving him but am afraid of what he may do and that he will take my son from me. the police were only ever called once and they made him leave. what do i have to do to prove him unfit so he cannot have custody of our son. i may not be the best mom but i would never hurt him. i've seen him lose his temper with him already. what steps do i need to take to get us out of this situation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential