• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pacer Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Florida
Is there anywhere on pacer where you can tell if the trustee has made any payments to creditors.
The reason I am asking is that my bk was discharged June of 2004 and case still not closed.
There has been no problems........Just awaiting closing.
I am just curious if the trustee has started to make payments so I can see if we are close to having this over.
Thanks

It was a chapter 7 asset case. I had to turn some things in and also pay her money to keep my car. Supposedly she sold the things at auction.
I was wondering if it showed how she is disbursing the money to the creditors who filed a claim.
Hope that makes it clearer to as what I was asking.

Thanks

Ladynred

Yes, it does, thanks :)

I don't believe you're going to see any report of distribution of funds by the Trustee on PACER. I believe you can request such a report from the Trustee though.

Thanks for your reply. I have one more question that maybe you can help with. Someone says that on pacer they saw where the trustee had put her targeted closing date. I have looked everywhere on there, but I don't see anything like that.
Would you know where to look for that?
I have been waiting forever it seems to be closed.
Thanks again for your help. :)

Ladynred

You need to look at the Docket Report. The expected DISCHARGE date will show, but the Closing date is different. They can't really anticipate that, the Trustee just files it when everything is finally done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">