• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paid collection twice having trouble getting refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmckoy28

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?
North Carolina I contacted Allstate Financial Services about a collection that showed up on my credit report. Mr. that I talked to told me about the account and I told Mr that I wanted to pay account off in full but did not have the funds that day but will have on July 22nd. Mr. told me that he could get my account info and set the draft up to come out on the 22nd. I told Mr. that was fine but if I could get funds before then I would Western Union it in. I was told as long as I notify the company 2 days prior to the date the check was due to come out I was fine. I western union the payment of 830.00 on July 20th and called the company that day to stop the draft of my account. I was told the check has already been processed to come out of my account. I was then transfered to another rep. Nicholas Bess who told me he could reverse the western union to me after I fax him a statement showing that the check has been posted. That was done and he told me I would be able to pick up the western union within 24 hours. I called Nicholas to confirm that the western union was waiting on me he said yes. Went to western union no money awaited me. I then called back asked to speak to his boss who was Phillip McCrae. Mr. McCrae states they cannot do a western union the company had to send me a check. After not receiving a check in mail I called back only to be told it was sent back to the office because of a bad address. We confirmed the address again and he sent it back out. The check was sent back to the office for a 2nd time. After that I gave them a new address to mail the check to. As of today I have not received a refund check in mail. Every time I call I get the run arounds and no can help me. What or who should I go to in order to get help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">